POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Bathroom : Re: The Bathroom Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Bathroom
From: Hughes, B
Date: 6 Aug 2004 20:05:17
Message: <41141cbd$1@news.povray.org>
Great work on that. Unfortunately, I can't fit the whole image on this
1600x1200 display. The smaller image was fine anyhow.

Could use caustics or photons for the glass of water. Also, looks like AA is
having trouble with very thin lines on the shower door that might not be
fixable without actually widening them or getting the color differences
closer.

I'm also thinking the lighting of the window and sink are good but the room
is probably much darker than should be since the mirror light is also on.
And while I'm criticizing... the towel has a thinness I wouldn't expect of a
bathroom towel, but I suppose that's something in need of mesh hair, fur,
grass, etc. to try and thicken it.

I could use more shampoo or mouthwash so, if that's what is POV logo'd
there, could you lend me some?
:-D
Bob H.