POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Bathroom : The Bathroom Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:21:40 EDT (-0400)
  The Bathroom
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 6 Aug 2004 18:00:53
Message: <4113ff95@news.povray.org>
It has been way too long since I last pov-rayed! I think it's been about
two years almost! I've been thinking off and on of doing a follow up to
the kitchen image I did last time, but of a different room in the house.
Well I decided finally to try it, here is the result. For those who want
to know the kitchen image was this one:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3C3cdec7a7%40news.povray.org%3E/

Quite a few of the objects in this scene are meshes, yeah I know
cheating but at least I hand modeled them. That includes the sink,
toilet, shower fixtures, and the objects on the counter. The towel was
modeled using the cloth patch in MegaPov then converted using a Java
until I wrote into a UDO then imported into Moray.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bathroom.jpg' (96 KB)

Preview of image 'bathroom.jpg'