POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Contemplation, take 3 : Re: WIP Contemplation, take 3 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Contemplation, take 3
From: St
Date: 5 Aug 2004 14:47:02
Message: <411280a6@news.povray.org>
"Veijo Vilva" <vei### [at] animalhelsinkifi> wrote in message
> See
>
>    http://galeria.galactinus.org/vilva/chess.html

   Thank you for sharing that. Fantastic idea! I was seeing 'solid'
colours in your original image posted in this group, and in this
image, because of the distance, and was wondering how you were doing
that - now I know. Maybe a small scale-up, and rest it on some kind of
interesting metal(?)/spiky point thing, (like it's balancing?)

  Just a suggestion, my mind went into Pov-Ray/Wings over-drive with
this...

   ~Steve~