POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle : Re: And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:58:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 2 Aug 2004 22:45:36
Message: <410efc50@news.povray.org>
At first, I was like, "Oh I'm just boring everyone here.  I really should
stop posting for a while."

But NOW it's like school with nightly homework assignments!  aaargh! ;-)

Anyway, here's about as much as I'm willing to improve before I start
animating.   Although the hair does look like poop...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'babemake2538.JPG' (57 KB)

Preview of image 'babemake2538.JPG'