POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle : Re: And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: And she makes a mean mystery meat suffle
From: JWV
Date: 2 Aug 2004 08:04:51
Message: <410e2de3@news.povray.org>
this looks much better, good job!

But still, improvements can de made. I attached an image to show the good
points and the challenges.

It's and comparison between the "ideal" face and the POV face.

Greetings,

JWV

http://www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten/phil_Fak_II/Psychologie/Psy_II/beautycheck/english/prototypen/prototypen.htm

> > I suppose as the comments get less cruel, I may be getting closer to a
> > credible love interest for the Man from M.I.M.E.    ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Image1.jpg' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'Image1.jpg'