POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link ) : Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link ) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Going Through The Wormhole Portal ( link )
From: Rune
Date: 2 Aug 2004 05:58:49
Message: <410e1059@news.povray.org>
In March 2002 I was tinkering with a cool wormhole portal effect that I
planned to use in some great animation I'd supposedly be making (with a
storyline and everything). But somehow it never happened.

Well, Slime's recent post here "Reflection fun" reminded me of it, and I
decided to make a few adjustments and then post an animation showcasing the
effect, since it is pretty cool afterall - storyline or not. Oh, and forgive
me for the ugly checkered testing environment in one of the two worlds.

The tricks used in this animation are not exactly simple, and I'm pretty
sure you'll never guess how I did it. Hehehe...

Have a nice jurney!

http://runevision.com/3d/anims/

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com