POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 30 Jul 2004 16:27:53
Message: <410aaf49$1@news.povray.org>
Hughes, B. wrote:
> Hey now, that's so much better than seeing only blank light panels. Really
> improves it.

   I'm glad you like it.

> What were your radiosity settings? Must be a way to clean up those walls.
> Seems to me that recursion_limit shouldn't be too high. I like using 2 most
> because of how 3 or more tends to react negatively in shadowed places. And
> error_bound should be kept low (I like 0.2). Are you loading a saved
> radiosity file with always_sample on to try and refine it?

   Radiosity setting were the following:

   pretrace_start .05 pretrace_end .01
   count 250
   nearest_count 10
   error_bound .5
   recursion_limit 1

    On the WIP 12 count was only 150. Increasing it on WIP 13 helped,
but not much. I will try your suggestions and some more things... will see.

   Thanks!

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

http://www.ignorancia.org