POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien architecture (99k jpeg) : Re: Alien architecture (99k jpeg) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien architecture (99k jpeg)
From: SomeOne
Date: 28 Jul 2004 14:45:36
Message: <4107f450@news.povray.org>
This is MEGACOOL. Especially the depth when viewing crosseyed is especially
cool. How did you do that? Is there some math involved to get everything
aligned? Could you do a desktop size (1024x768 or 1600x1200) please?

"Samuel Benge" <stb### [at] hotmailcom> schreef in bericht
news:410### [at] hotmailcom...