POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Boreal WIP (272 KB) : Re: Boreal WIP (272 KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal WIP (272 KB)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 27 Jul 2004 20:13:26
Message: <4106efa6$1@news.povray.org>
Good eye  William,
you described most of the weaknesses of the image.
There is only one conifer type tree which is randomly scaled and rotated.

Of course a more dense forest would be more realistic, but hard to render.

I will try to add more dead branches, more trees of different age and reduce
the moss.

Thank you for your tips.

Norebrt Kern