POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien architecture (99k jpeg) : Re: Alien architecture (99k jpeg) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien architecture (99k jpeg)
From: Samuel Benge
Date: 27 Jul 2004 18:35:21
Message: <4106D833.4020905@hotmail.com>
Shay wrote:

> I knew that this would be easy in POV (guessing you spotted the recent
> greeble thread in p.b.i).

Don't you mean p.o-t?

> Not saying that to take away anything from
> your as usual nice-looking render.

Can't take away what it never had :) Seriously though, this was rather
hastily posted. I hope to render something more interesting later...

> Would be interested to see this with
> another, smaller texture representing tiny details. This looks like
> large details to me.
>
>  -Shay

That's the next step (one of the next steps, anyway). The problem is
balancing large-scale details with the miniscule. I've got a few ideas
rattling around upstairs for doing that...

-Sam