POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radio Graves 2004 [200k] : Re: Radio Graves 2004 [200k] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:14:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radio Graves 2004 [200k]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 27 Jul 2004 12:26:36
Message: <4106823c@news.povray.org>
"Anonymous" <nob### [at] herecom> wrote in message

> 8< All greenery seems to be very similar in color. >8

This caught my attention too, but the dry appearance seemed appropriate to
the overall scene. Then I couldn't decide if the corn stalks should be left
dry-looking and the grass greener or just the opposite, if it were changed,
so I didn't say anything until now.

I was trying to think of the style this reminds me of. I know it's like what
I had seen on the covers of a childrens encyclopedia set I once had back in
the 1960's. Really loved the way those were done, same thought here with
this scene. Surreal but nothing actually unreal. They were still-life's,
anyway, of miscellaneous things put together as though collected on a wall
or desk or something. I've forgotten. Not finding anything by 'net search to
show what I mean.

Oh yeah, someone mentioned the fence before, too. I just think it needs a
corner post to break up the fence line.

Bob H.