POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radio Graves 2004 [200k] : Re: Radio Graves 2004 [200k] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radio Graves 2004 [200k]
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 27 Jul 2004 10:29:21
Message: <410666c1$1@news.povray.org>
Very nice, and an improvement although I don't have your earlier posting
nearby.

My idea (that you probably won't implement due to lack of time) would be to
make the radios actually look old. So far they look brand new, except for
their design. Maybe they could even have turned into stone, completely or
half-wise.

But don't get me wrong ... it's a good rendering already!

Regards,
Hugo