POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal WIP (272 KB) : Re: Boreal WIP (272 KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:23:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal WIP (272 KB)
From: SomeOne
Date: 27 Jul 2004 02:15:21
Message: <4105f2f9$1@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:
>> Two questions:
>> - The image seems to lack something - but what? I already added and
>> deleted several animals, they didn't seem to fit.
>> - Is the picture bright enough? I have three different LCD monitors,
>> all with different Gamma. I want to collect other opinions.

The image looks great to me. Personally I'd lose the plane. It doesn't look in
place. It looks as if you placed the plane exactly there so it wouldn't be
behind any trees. You might want to try moving it a bit to the left, so it is
partially covered by the trees. IMHO, also animals aren't needed.

The brightness of the picture looks okay to me.

--
M.E.J.R.Hendrix
a s o e

Quote of the minute:
Never read any book that is not a year old. - Ralph Waldo Emerson