POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radio Graves 2004 [200k] : Radio Graves 2004 [200k] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Radio Graves 2004 [200k]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 26 Jul 2004 20:05:42
Message: <41059c56@news.povray.org>
I just can't seem to keep my hands off of my old scenes...

Recently, I had a friend (photographer) mention that I should get some
prints made of some of my scenes (the finished ones) and he was going to
show them to a friend of his who has an art gallery.  At that point, I would
have a couple of them framed.  Worst case, I spend some money and have more
of my own art-work to hang around the house.  Best case, I make a little
money.  Either way is acceptable to me.

Anyway, I've never been completely happy with the lighting in the original
Radio Graves, but I ran out of time when I submitted it to the IRTC, plus I
still had a lot to learn back then.  So, I changed a few textures slightly,
and turned the "sun" up.  I also realized that Gilles' grass (makegrass)
looks a little better when "double illuminate" is used.  Additionally, I
used the modified barn from a new picture that I'm working on.  I purposely
tried not to make any drastic changes.

Here's the final, final version (for now)... ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'RadioGraves20-1024.jpg' (196 KB)

Preview of image 'RadioGraves20-1024.jpg'
RadioGraves20-1024.jpg