POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert WIP, First concept rendering : Re: Desert WIP, First concept rendering Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert WIP, First concept rendering
From: St
Date: 26 Jul 2004 13:50:36
Message: <4105446c@news.povray.org>
"Michael Raiford" <mra### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> Hmm,
>
> I need some rocks, some sparse vegetation, and some vertibrae
possibly
> ribs...

     Well, the ribs should easy enough to do... a bit of backbone too?
;)

> The mountains bother me a bit. Though the media is giving the
desired
> haze effect.... Maybe after I get the proper texture on the
mountains.

> Comments, suggestions ... criticism?

    The skull's looking good apart from the 'square' sides behind the
mouth. Maybe adjust those points/lines/faces in that area so that
there's an indent/depression each side?

  Take a look here, I don't know what skulls these are, but amazingly,
these are in Wales:

     (halfway down)  http://www.glamorganwalks.com/whatsnew.htm

   Looking forward to  the finished image.  :)

   ~Steve~