POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg] : Re: rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 23:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 26 Jul 2004 04:38:16
Message: <4104c2f8@news.povray.org>
"Marneus Calgar" <Nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote in message
news:mn.### [at] pleasecom...
> Great, but there should be trees or bushes in the grass, or simply
> reduce the picture format on the height in order to see less grass !!!!

Planning on adding some trees but there's a lot of concrete surrounding the
actual building (in reality), as well as concrete walkways leading to and
from it and a set of six flagpoles that would be nearer this viewpoint.
Trees would be placed mainly on the left side, others behind the building.
The freeway would be beyond the building and very few trees are in that
direction, parking lot where the camera is.

If I widen the view for the trees, lessening the height might help alright.
Panorama instead of this 4:3 TV ratio.

Bob H.