POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: D-fence
Date: 25 Jul 2004 18:36:31
Message: <410435ef@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> Hi all:
>
>    I got my old office scene finished thanks to Wings3d. I used this
> scene to practice/discover techniques with Wings3d, creating some more
> objects that were somewhat challenging to do with CSG.
>
>    I'm going to do the final render at this size but with better
> radiosity settings, to get ride of the artifacts on the walls upper parts.
>
> P.S.: Yes, the boss in not coming to the office today... ;)
>
> --
> Jaime

As I see that you take the time to answer to many people here, I was
wondering if you could take some time to teach your knowledge ?

I know that your website is already a gold mine of informations but I would
like to know how you work :
        - do you use the GNU/Linux version of POV with a bunch of scripts or the
Windows version ?
        - do you create each object of a scene seperately ?
        - do you make a lot of render or do you work "blinded" ?
        - ...

All that kind of question. Like a master to the followers that we are.

Thanks

Christophe Monniez
AKA
D-fence