POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:15:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: Xplo Eristotle
Date: 25 Jul 2004 14:44:05
Message: <4103ff75$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

> Hi all:
>
>   I got my old office scene finished thanks to Wings3d. I used this
> scene to practice/discover techniques with Wings3d, creating some more
> objects that were somewhat challenging to do with CSG.
>
>   I'm going to do the final render at this size but with better
> radiosity settings, to get ride of the artifacts on the walls upper parts.
>
> P.S.: Yes, the boss in not coming to the office today... ;)

The lighting seems unbalanced to me; the overhead lighting seems a bit
too bright compared to the sunlight. In most offices that I've seen, if
sunlight is streaming in through windows, the overhead lighting seems
dim, almost nonexistent by contrast.

Aside from that, this is a beautiful image. Composition, modeling,
texturing, and even lighting (even though I don't agree with it) are all
  excellent, as usual.

-Xplo