POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 25 Jul 2004 13:40:31
Message: <4103f08f@news.povray.org>
Reached epic proportions with this one, Jaime.

I like the subtle things, like the planter diffusing the sunlight onto the
phone and also back there at the file cabinet onto the bookcase.

Maybe everyone was laid off work until they learn to stop rendering with POV
on their computers? Looks like the nearest monitor shows this very scene in
POV-Ray, so perhaps the others are network-rendering.
:-)
Trying to think of what might could use a change... Those fluorescent
lights, possibly. I'd expect them to show the actual bulbs, with a
blue-green glow in the diffuser panels, since there's sunlight illuminating
the picture. Also, the ceiling panels could be textured, as many usually
are.

Really love how this image shows off what can be done with POV.

Bob H.