POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Office finished (191KB) : Re: Office finished (191KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office finished (191KB)
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 25 Jul 2004 08:52:33
Message: <4103ad11$1@news.povray.org>
WOW! Jaime my jaw hit the floor when I say this... and it's still there
:) I'm glad you finished it, this totally knocked my socks off.

I like how it's very photorealistic, but at the same time has this
surreal feel to it.. its hard to explain. Maybe it's the high color
saturation, but I think it's something more than just that. In any case
I love that look. Do you know what I mean?

I also like the "No POV-ing" sign :-)

George