POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg] : rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  rest stop information center lighting WIP [~36K jpg]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 25 Jul 2004 00:08:39
Message: <41033247@news.povray.org>
Sure are a lot of you posting great images. Every time I look at this group
I feel compelled to do more stuff myself, a very good thing to need to do.
:-)
Here's a current rendering I'm trying of an interstate rest stop, or more
precisely its information center building, as seen at night. There is a real
one similar to this, although I'm only putting this together from memory;
several night time visits while on the road. Not a particularly fancy
building, but it has that "Render me in POV" thing about it when lit by its
lights. Probably because of the white columns, roof trim and steps; also the
brick walls which I still need to vary the colors in. Also needs a lot of
trees around it, there are plenty there.

{Deja vu--- sure am thinking someone else did such a scene and posted it
here some time ago. Searching for anything like that and can't find any
though.}

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: