POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : shroud of turin : Re: shroud of turin Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: shroud of turin
From: emkaah
Date: 24 Jul 2004 23:18:31
Message: <41032687@news.povray.org>
No, I didn't know that. But I can see were that is comming from; the
shroud if it is a fake is absolutely done by a genius and Leonardo
worked in Turin.

But on the other hand the shroud was first recorded in history around
1350, C14 (carbondioxide)-tests of the shroud points also to that date.
Leonardo da Vinci was born a hundred years later.

One of the many theories, but the shroud stays still a mystery.