POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Progressive refinement patch : Progressive refinement patch Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:56:23 EDT (-0400)
  Progressive refinement patch
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Date: 24 Jul 2004 18:07:58
Message: <4102ddbd@news.povray.org>
I'm considering to do a re-write of my progressive refinement patch for
POVRay-3.6. The (old) 3.5 version and more information is available here:
  http://www.cip.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~wwieser/render/povray/prt-patch/

Is there any interest in including this functionality into the next MegaPOV
version? In this case I'd best use the HDR image value store already
built into MegaPOV instead of coding my own one.
Furthermore one could separate the user interface part from the platform
independent part.

Wolfgang