POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert hi-res (final?) : Re: Desert hi-res (final?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert hi-res (final?)
From: Tek
Date: 21 Jul 2004 23:16:58
Message: <40ff31aa@news.povray.org>
Yeah, that left arm's not working too well is it?

I've just done this test render. Looking at it from this angle makes it even
more obviously wrong. Plus it reveals the fact that the veins bear no relation
to human anatomy, but let's not worry about that ;)

Okay, time for a little more work on the hand...

Thanks
--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

"Peter Ketting" <peterketting@AT### [at] myrealboxcom> wrote in message
> The allmighty Tek wrote:
>
> > Questions? Comments?
>
> I really like this image, but the left hand might
> look better if it is rotated a bit to show the thumb
> more clearly.
>
> Also, the cone-like shape of the fallen sand might
> look better if it slopes gradualy into the surface.
>
> Other than that, great image!
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Post a reply to this message