POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : hustle & bustle -- more blocks and lines (*Warning* 400k) : Re: hustle & bustle -- more blocks and lines (*Warning* 400k) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: hustle & bustle -- more blocks and lines (*Warning* 400k)
From: Shay
Date: 21 Jul 2004 14:46:36
Message: <40feba0c$1@news.povray.org>
Hugo Asm wrote:

> Wow! Looks fabulous! I have no idea how you were able to do this... Very
> atypical kind of image.

Thanks a lot. Really, though, nothing spectacular in the construction of
it. Most of the time spent on the image was used adjusting the shape and
colors. The first version was a one color silhouette with the hour marks
along the outside edge.

I do really like it, though, and am considering not giving it up for the
clock. I think I'll make an orange and gray colored version for the
clock and then use my preferred (current) color scheme (with a few added
details) for a full size version.

  -Shay