POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert hi-res (final?) : Desert hi-res (final?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Desert hi-res (final?)
From: Tek
Date: 21 Jul 2004 13:10:20
Message: <40fea37c@news.povray.org>
This might be the final version of this image, I'm very pleased with the way
it's turned out. In any case I'm going to leave it like this while I work on
some other ideas I had for this round, and maybe change it some more nearer the
deadline.

Changes in this version: I've brightened the blue sky, which has increased the
radiosity in the scene and the reflection on the glass (I'm not sure I like this
so I might change it back to the darker version). Also I've done a lot of work
on the skin texture, adding veins and making him look a bit sunburnt. Plus I
changed the hair but I'm still not sure about it.

Questions? Comments?
--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com