POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : textured texture : textured texture Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:18:13 EDT (-0400)
  textured texture
From: SomeOne
Date: 20 Jul 2004 12:13:51
Message: <40fd44bf@news.povray.org>
Here's my latest image. Comments are welcome.

For the texture on the ground I took a picture of a piece of road. I then used
that picture as a bumpmap.
The problem I now have is that I want to apply a normal{ waves ... texture to
the ground aswell. However, If I include that then it overrides the bumpmap. Or
the bumpmap overrides the waves normal. Depending on the order in which they
are placed. Any suggestions about how to combine them are welcome.

M.E.J.R.Hendrix
a s o e
u t r n
r e i s
i r e
c   n

Quote of the minute:
People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Neither should they nail up
pictures.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Tarmac.jpg' (66 KB)