POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not a LOTW take 2 : Not a LOTW take 2 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 15:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Not a LOTW take 2
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 17 Jul 2004 08:51:27
Message: <40f920cf@news.povray.org>
Thanks to Christoph Hormann's help, I finally got out of the desert where I
was almost lost. I reached the first water hole and can fill my water
bottles again. |:-}
Transformations of functions need to get used to, but once you know, it
works well (although tweaking carefully the functions is a challenge too).
Anyway, the rock beddings are now inclined as I want them to be. Two images:
the first with a f_hetero_mf basis, the second with f_ridged_mf. Both
influenced by a wrinkled pattern function, suitably rotated.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Geolandscape_2.jpg' (85 KB) Download 'Geolandscape_1.jpg' (88 KB)

Preview of image 'Geolandscape_2.jpg'
Geolandscape_2.jpg

Preview of image 'Geolandscape_1.jpg'
Geolandscape_1.jpg