POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert WIP : Re: Desert WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert WIP
From: Tek
Date: 12 Jul 2004 12:53:21
Message: <40f2c201$1@news.povray.org>
"Jaime Vives Piqueres" <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote in message
> I just had a
> strange idea for the empty space: what about another adjacent hourglass
> with an oasis inside? ;)

I see what you're thinking. It's interesting but it somewhat breaks the metaphor
I'm using. The idea is that this one hourglass represents the life of this man,
so why would an oasis be in an houglass?

Though I like the idea of having something representing water. I might try and
subtly sneak something in...

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com