POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert WIP : Desert WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:17 EDT (-0400)
  Desert WIP
From: Tek
Date: 11 Jul 2004 02:58:29
Message: <40f0e515@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking of entering more than one image this round, to make up for the fact
that I haven't entered the IRTC for over a year! This is the first one I'm
working on.

Obviously the guy in it needs a lot more detail, but the concept's basically
there. I'm really pleased with the layout of the shot, though I think I need
something to fill up the empty space. I think I might have the figure of death
(i.e. a hooded skull) reflected in the glass, or maybe just subtly in the
background on the right.

Suggestions/comments/criticism appreciated :)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message