POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Strange gizmo : Re: Strange gizmo Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:14:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange gizmo
From: Chris Johnson
Date: 7 Jul 2004 14:12:00
Message: <40ec3cf0$1@news.povray.org>
The motion blur is the brute-force method mentioned in another reply - just
rendering 4x as many frames as necesary and averaging.

I havent yet come across a decent animated gif player - its much slower in
IE than it should be given the frame rate specified in the file. I
originally made it as a gif for another reason and couldnt be bothered to
recompress it when I posted.

Unfortunately I got rid of the image maps after I rendered the image! So I
can't rerender it. Hopefully something similar but better will be coming in
due course.

-Chris