POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Strange gizmo : Strange gizmo Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Strange gizmo
From: Chris Johnson
Date: 5 Jul 2004 17:25:02
Message: <40e9c72e$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~cgj20/chris-j/forum/photos/football_no_more.gif
(1MB animated gif)

Rather unremarkable - I thought I'd better post something though, as I've
been lurking for ages.

Things to notice:
1) Cog generating macro with correct aligment and rotation.
2) Both motion- and focal-blur

It'd be fun to make a much larger wierd machine like this I think - a bit
like something out of the IRTC "Unnecessarily complicated machines" round,
including ball-rolling bits like "Batteries not included" (IRTC winner
April-July 1998)

-Chris