POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : No, I actually *don't* know how I made the chin to that.... : Re: No, I actually *don't* know how I made the chin to that.... Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No, I actually *don't* know how I made the chin to that....
From: Rune
Date: 4 Jul 2004 15:04:19
Message: <40e854b3$1@news.povray.org>
Hugo Asm wrote:
<snip>

Very correct summary on character animation and bones. Now, I've been
thinking about the issue of making support for bones in POV-Ray for
quite a while (about three years), but my skills are not up to the task.
I agree however, that nothing is preventing it from being implemented
for POV-Ray either in a patch or maybe simply in SDL. It just doesn't
seem that it has been done yet.

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com **updated Apr 27**