POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Guitar WIP (Comments requested) : Re: Guitar WIP (Comments requested) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:26:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guitar WIP (Comments requested)
From: Johan Feyaerts
Date: 3 Jul 2004 07:40:19
Message: <40e69b23$1@news.povray.org>
<nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.40e6713392ffae8febeb4b130@news.povray.org...
> Well, this is my first foray into POV in a few months. It's (going to be)
an
> electric guitar. This is a two-fold expiriment. 1: I want to see if I can

Nice model for metal freaks, Looks a bit like BC Rich models
http://www.bcrichguitars.com/warig/
> do it. and 2: See what I can come up with ;) This is intended to be an
> acoustically and constructionally accurate model. If built exactly to the
> model, it should be playable, all the hardware is properly positioned,
etc.
> Heck, who knows, I might actually build this some day ;)
>
> PS: Theres a quite unique design feature to this instrument. Who can find
> it?
violin like top and bottom cutaways? Won't be very comfortable when you play
it while sitting ...
30 frets ? You 'll need very smal fingers to play those high tones, and
you'll need extremely good building skills to get the high positions well in
tune.....

----