POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spacescape (160kbu) : Re: Spacescape (160kbu) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spacescape (160kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 2 Jul 2004 16:11:56
Message: <40e5c18c@news.povray.org>
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

The rocks bother me too. The main problem is that the distances between
the objects aren't realistic. I'm going to try and scale the rocks according
to the distance from the camera, sere what kind of effect that has. Along
with
smaller rocks and more of them.

I've just finished rendering a 1600*1200 version, so if anyone wants a
copy, mail me.

Gail
* gsh### [at] sentechsacom        *  If one is going to lose one's mind,     *
* http://gail.rucus.net/     *  one might as well savor the experience  *
* This is how the world ends. Swallowed in fire, but not in darkness    *