POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LOTW-2 (4x~90k) : Re: LOTW-2 (4x~90k) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 03:34:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTW-2 (4x~90k)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Jun 2004 03:42:01
Message: <40e26ec9@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <chr### [at] gmxde> schreef in bericht
> Here is another version.

Like Marc, I am impressed by your rocks, Christoph! I am a professional
geologist, but I would certainly be fooled by this. I have seen it in lots
of places. Congratulations!
Which brings me to a question: I am trying to model this kind of sedimentary
or tectonic layers, and especially to control their angle of dip. This last
I find frustratingly difficult. Apparently, you have mastered this. How did
you do it?

Thomas