POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Untitled WIP [Running] : Untitled WIP [Running] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:56:21 EDT (-0400)
  Untitled WIP [Running]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 29 Jun 2004 10:41:47
Message: <40e17fab@news.povray.org>
I just posted something in p.o-t that was probably a direct inspiration for
this picture.  It started as simply an idea, re-using some elements from my
Radio Graves picture (most notably the farm).  I added more detail to
several elements, though (barn, road, fence).  I still plan to add more
detail, and there are a few things that need to be fixed, but I thought I
would post this now, nevertheless.

I finally used my beans, which are actually small TomTree's (via PovTree).

A slightly larger version (1152 x 864) at
www.beantoad.com/newimages/running6.jpg

Does anyone know of a good way to make a board texture?  At higher
resolutions, the barn texture shows for what it really is: Y-axis stretched
granite.  It looks good from a distance, though.  The barn is basically just
a box with a roof cut out of it.  I don't want to have to build it
board-by-board.

(Poser 5 models Judy, Penny, and Don [in the barn] were used)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message