POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wait... I can model too? : Re: Wait... I can model too? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:03:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wait... I can model too?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 28 Jun 2004 19:29:45
Message: <40e0a9e9$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>   I just discoverd the tutorial at secondreality, and it's very diferent
> to my aproach, more complex. I will try it for the next head...

Really!  Now I am wondering which tut you did use.  The Wiro tut was the
one I depended on; I virtually memorized the thing.  It was behind all
the African Masks, and early textured busts.  Though the earliest try,
the portrait of Carson McCuller came before all that.  I actually based
that one on a rather dense sphere.  Very bad idea.