POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another RSOACP : Re: Another RSOACP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:06:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another RSOACP
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 28 Jun 2004 16:22:27
Message: <40e07e03$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:

> I though about that also, and decided that I could not do it.
> You can not just take somebody else's images and put them on
> another web site. It could be in the form of a digest like
> thing on the pov ray site though. On the other hand, they would
> have to spend some time on it and their time may be scarce.
> Can anyone solve this problem?

Hm. I didn't think about the IP issues, but, yes, you're right. Though--
  It's such a tantalizing idea, would make for a neat page...
Maintenence would be a bit of a problem.

.... I have another idea, however. Those that want their
"classic-cliche" image featured could always submit it to the website.

Hmmm....