POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Tierra (LOTW) : Re: Tierra (LOTW) Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tierra (LOTW)
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 28 Jun 2004 13:52:20
Message: <40e05ad4$1@news.povray.org>
Kurts wrote:
>   >>#declare c-snow=ReflectiveSpectrum(RS_Fine_Snow) <---- ERROR

   I suppose you didn't paste directly, because c-snow must be c_snow ...

>   >>Parse Error: Expected '( or [', ) found insted

   That's strange... I checked on a clean POV-Ray install that it works
"out of the box". IIRC, this error did happend to someone with the first
3.6 betas or with MegaPOV, and I think it disappeared enclosing the
spline identifier within a spline sentence, in this case:

   #declare c_snow=ReflectiveSpectrum(spline{RS_Fine_Snow})

   Are you using MegaPOV?

--
Jaime