POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another RSOACP : Re: Another RSOACP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:58:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another RSOACP
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 28 Jun 2004 08:23:31
Message: <40e00dc3$1@news.povray.org>
Vincenzo Marchese wrote:

> Hi you all,
>
> I would like to have comments on my contribute to the rsoacp series.
>
> I have stolen the rusty texture somewhere ...  ;)

Hmm, Who did the crome sphere that was rusted through...?

I like this image. Very well done. Everything looks old, decaying. Hmm,
this would have been a contender for IRTC's decay round. I like the worn
look of the tiles, and the rusty crome is classic :)

I need to start digging through all of PBI, looking for these first-post
images and make a web page. An homage to the crome sphere over a
checkered plane image. Some of them are so very well done! There are
lots of clever takes on the theme.