POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LOTW UPDATES : Re: LOTW UPDATES Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:58:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTW UPDATES
From: SomeOne
Date: 26 Jun 2004 11:32:00
Message: <40dd96f0@news.povray.org>
"Nathan O'Brien" <pov### [at] no13net> schreef in bericht
| Hi all
|
| more images using the second texture pack for the LOTW. I've also made
| some changes to the source code to make it easier to use, as well as
| adding some light groups. The trees are from Gilles Tran's makecloud code.
| Full source code posted to PBSF.

I like this very much. One remark: on the second image (lotw-101?) the trees on
the mountainridges show some kind of spherical halo. This is especially visible
for the trees on the mountain top in the far left. Surely this was not your
intention?

--
Maurice