POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : LOTW UPDATES : Re: LOTW UPDATES Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:01:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: LOTW UPDATES
From: Rune
Date: 26 Jun 2004 06:15:40
Message: <40dd4ccc$1@news.povray.org>
In an earlier landscape image of yours the trees were very dark; almost
black. People, including me, commented on this, and you made an update
where the trees were much brighter, and it looked much better.

Now, once again, your trees are extremely dark... I think it would look
better if you made them brighter again. And maybe just keep them
brighter in future images to keep yourself from doing the same
adjustment over and over again...? ;)

Of course it's just IMHO...

Best regards,

Rune