POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : another feature request : Re: another feature request Server Time
18 May 2024 12:45:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another feature request
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 25 Jun 2004 04:51:53
Message: <40dbe7a9$1@news.povray.org>

news: 40d29544@news.povray.org...
> The second one shows what I think better to show the selected object.
> Of course, someone will say that it is not important. But I think that
> better ergonomic features constitues a progress for everybody. So, I hope
> you will support my request. Thank you.

Yes indeed, sometimes it should be a progress if a selected object was
better highlighted.
if you have for instance a reference copy of an object at the same place
(usefull to get it pre-declared in pov export in macro use), one cannot even
see the selected object unless the reference is on a  hidden layer.

Marc