POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Genova, dukel palace, 1595 : Re: Genova, dukel palace, 1595 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 20:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Genova, dukel palace, 1595
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 23 Jun 2004 05:23:39
Message: <40d94c1b@news.povray.org>
> Excuse me, I am late to answer you.
> I have only 1/10e vision, because of retina problems. I'm loosing
vision...
> So, each drawing I make is a victory for me.

This one is a victory, that's a fact! :-)

> I always have to work with a special screen magnifier soft. So I can
magnify
> my screen fron 1.5 to 16 x.
> Here is the link of this software
> http://www.aisquared.com/index.htm
> I'm working with this since 1995. I prefere to work, with moray, it's not
so
> difficlut for me than using directly povray code, with all those { of } ,
.
> and so on I can't see verty well.
> Did I answer your question?

Yes, thank you. I hope it doesn't get worse. Can't really imagine how that
would be like, having only 1/10 vision, but judging from your image, you're
getting around with it. :-)

In regard to the different symbols making it difficult for you to use
POV-Script: wouldn't it be possible for someone to create an interpreter?
Like using keywords instead of the symbols? OTOH, you'd probaly have to
scroll around with the zoom all the time to read what you've been scripting,
so using a Modeller is probably the best way to go... I wish you luck for
future images, this one sure promises good images to follow. Ever thought
about entering the IRTC every now and then?

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"