POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Genova, dukel palace, 1595 : Re: Genova, dukel palace, 1595 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:07:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Genova, dukel palace, 1595
From: Remy Closset
Date: 23 Jun 2004 02:26:26
Message: <40d92292@news.povray.org>
Excuse me, I am late to answer you.
I have only 1/10e vision, because of retina problems. I'm loosing vision...
So, each drawing I make is a victory for me.
I always have to work with a special screen magnifier soft. So I can magnify
my screen fron 1.5 to 16 x.
Here is the link of this software
http://www.aisquared.com/index.htm
I'm working with this since 1995. I prefere to work, with moray, it's not so
difficlut for me than using directly povray code, with all those { of } , .
and so on I can't see verty well.
Did I answer your question?

Bests regards

dans le message de news:40d41005@news.povray.org...