POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 20 Jun 2004 11:06:54
Message: <40d5a80e$1@news.povray.org>
Jerome Colin wrote:
> Hi !
>

> juste a WIP with  poor global illumination settings for your comments.
> http://site.voila.fr/jcolin/galerie/couloir.jpg
>
> your ideas are welcome too,
>
> Jerome

Wow, Jerome I love it! It is very realistic and technically good. I like
the mysterious atmosphere and it really provokes the imagination.

I'm also a fan of your "scene radiosite" render. When I experiment with
povray's radiosity source code, that scene is my test of choice :) Is
there any chance you could also release the source for this masterpiece?

Regards,
George

http://www.gammaburst.net