POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : zip with geolandscapes : Re: zip with geolandscapes Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:17:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: zip with geolandscapes
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 20 Jun 2004 03:24:15
Message: <40d53b9f@news.povray.org>
"SomeOne" <ask### [at] yahoocouknospam> schreef in bericht

> Mmm. What is its purpose in relation to the landscapes?

None. It just happens to be called upon in the texture include file
(TdG_textures.inc) that is used in a couple of the landscape files.
Which brings me to say that I should have edited those out before posting,
to avoid confusion. Just forgot about it, and now everybody wants my
newspaper!  ;-(

Thomas