POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : To Thomas A. M. de Groot : Re: To Thomas A. M. de Groot Server Time
18 May 2024 12:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: To Thomas A. M. de Groot
From: leseur sylvain
Date: 19 Jun 2004 06:41:56
Message: <40d41874@news.povray.org>
All comments are very very welcome, very very very  welcome
and ideas and helps and ........ and............. In the first version
of Fullmoon because the seconde one......... For me it's Martian
language.
I'm not a "pro" again.
I add 2 textEdit for pattern 1 and 2. 2mn ago.
How can i add a Tex-lib color map etc  ?
Friendly
Sylvain