POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : another feature request : Re: another feature request Server Time
18 May 2024 12:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: another feature request
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 18 Jun 2004 04:43:36
Message: <40d2ab38@news.povray.org>
"Remy Closset" <NOS### [at] tiscalifr> schreef in bericht
> Some part of you knows that I am visually impaired. So I have big
> diificulties to find sometimes in the vector wild forest, a selected
object.
> Especially when the selected objet I am searching exactly corresponds with
> an other object. So, the green fluo colour is invisible, the edges of the
no
> selected object hiding the selected one. In that case, the only  way is to
> see the xyz reference. But this one is so thin and the letters so little
> that I have much diificultes to see them.
> I send two attached files to show what I think it would be better.
> The first one shows a scene I am workinfg now. In that scene there is a
> selected object!!!
> The second one shows what I think better to show the selected object.
> Of course, someone will say that it is not important. But I think that
> better ergonomic features constitues a progress for everybody. So, I hope
> you will support my request. Thank you.

I most certainly support this request, Remy! Lutz will know how easy or
difficult this is to do, but I believe that making a program available as
also visually-impaired friendly, would be worth a special mention in
whatever forum exists that monitor these features. And it will attract new
users who otherwise feel unable to start discovering 3D modelling.

Thomas